Soft water is important for your health, and the health of your home.
Hard water has been linked to damaging effects on your hair and skin but it also leaves scale build up (mostly calcium) in your homes plumbing. This can result in reducing the longevity of appliances like your dishwasher, and water heater. It can also have damaging effects on your pipes, causing leaks and other problems. If you have a water softener, simply topping off the salt once a month can reduce the likelihood of these problems happening.
Soft Water Benefits-
- Healthier skin.
- Healthier hair.
- Reduces scale buildup on shower heads and faucets.
- Reduced scale build up in pipes.
- Silverware and glassware get cleaner and shinier
- The lifespans for all water using appliances (ie. coffee makers, dishwashers, etc.) increases.
- A water softener will also reduce the yearly energy cost of your water heater by 22%-29%.
Do you want soft water but don't want to worry about remembering to go to the store and/or lifting those heavy salt bags? Give Joe Filter a call (480) 813-9494 and ask about our water softener salt top off service!